Find out about the wide variety of materials the Pfau Library offers, including some you may not have seen before.
- Audio & Video Collection – Music CDs, LPs, audiobooks, DVDs, VHS, and more.
- Book Collection – Yes, we have both printed books and ebooks!
- CSUSB Scholarworks – Digital repository of CSUSB research and scholarship
- Curriculum Collection – Materials designed for classroom teaching.
- Featured Books – Pick up a recent book for fun and thought-provoking reading.
- Government Documents – Information published by the government, in print and online.
- Journals, Magazines & Newspapers – Also known as periodicals or serials.
- Juvenile Collection – Books for children and teens.
- Microforms – Newspapers, journals, etc., preserved on film.
- Reference Collection – Encyclopedias, dictionaries, and more.
- Special Collections – Unique, rare, and historical materials.
- Theses & Dissertations – Copies of theses and projects done by CSUSB graduate students.